Thursday, November 1, 2012

Fall Challenge #2

I'm going to aim to have these posted every Monday or Tuesday, but Hurricane Sandy screwed that up this week.  Challenge #2 is brought to you by Kevin Belza.  I will leave this one up all of next week and post #3 on or around November 12th.


AMRAP in 6 Minutes:
3-6-9-12-etc.
Power Snatch (95/65)
Toes-to-Bar

Should be spicy!

Andrew Clark Griswald, you will be programming the next one, so start thinking about it and shoot me a message on FB or email me (sdanleyjr@gmail.com).

5 comments:

  1. 73 reps rx (completed round of 12 + 13 snatches)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 74 reps rx (got to 14 snatches). I think Joy deserves a do-over, Belza and I were in her way :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. No do over necessary! I was barely chugging this morning, I had no gas in the tank. I'm ok with it! You guys killed it! Nice work

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got through the round of 12's, plus 15 snatches, plus 5 T2B. As I was doing this, I swore you guys got through the 15's and into the 18's so I was trying to push a little harder.

    ReplyDelete